RCBS Primer Pocket Swager Combo
The RCBS Primer Pocket Swager Combo quickly removes primer pocket crimp from military cases. Unlike reaming, the Pocket Swager Kit forms a perfectly round pocket that is the correct dimensions for American boxer-type primers. Combo comes with swaging heads for both large and small primer pockets. Uses RCBS removable shellholders (sold separately) Not for use on progressive presses.
Fits: Single stage and turret presses
Function: Removes primer pocket crimps from military cases
- 2 Swager rods: (Smallest is for 223 only)
- 1 Case stripper
- 1 Large and 1 Small swager head (for primer pockets)
- 1 Swager die body with locking ring that has standard 7/8″-14 threads for use with standard single stage presses.
- This is a press mounted system for removing the military crimp from cases.
- If you are using the RCBS Big Max press you will need the optional Case Stripper for the Big Max Press. (Available only through RCBS – part number 09489).
- If you are using the RCBS Model A-2 Press, you will need the optional Case Stripper Washer for the A-2 Press. (Available only through RCBS – part number 09488).
- Please note that this combo is not adaptable for use with progressive reloading tools.